By Robert Middleton - Action Plan Marketing
High-End Clients Marketing - Part I
Everyone wants to attract more clients.
But I think it's even more important to set your sights on attracting more High-End clients.
Right now, I'm working with 20 high-end clients through my Marketing Mastery Program. This transition from "average clients" to "high-end clients" over the past few years has transformed my business and my lifestyle.
I define high-end clients in the following three ways:
1. They are "ideal clients." That is, clients you can really make a difference with and whom you love to work with.
2. They are "long-term clients." These are clients with whom you can offer programs and services for a year or more.
3. They are "high-paying clients." They understand the value you offer and are willing to pay you more than average clients will.
By attracting a consistent stream of high-end clients you have several advantages over attracting average clients.
1. Both you and your clients will experience more fulfillment in working together. This is no small thing. When the experience of working together is one of partnership and possibility, your work doesn't feel like work. It's more like play.
2. By working long-term you will get to know and understand the needs of your clients much better. This often leads to even more long-term work. And of course, you'll earn more money than with short-term clients.
3. When you charge more, you'll feel that you are being valued for what you're worth. You'll be able to give better service and make a bigger impact, without feeling you are being taken advantage of.
So how do you attract more high end clients?
Well, all the marketing approaches I've taught over the years also apply to attracting high-end clients, but there are a few steps that you must follow:
1. To attract high-end clients, you need to design high-end services. It's like selling a Mercedes instead of a Ford. And you need to put in the commitment, time and energy into developing high-end services and programs that will deliver higher end results than you offered previously. The good news is that it's easier than you think.
2. Your marketing messages, materials, marketing strategies and sales processes need to communicate the message that you offer higher-end services. Perception is essential. Every impression you make should communicate: "I offer high quality, pay attention to details, follow-up professionally and produce great results."
3. Then you have gained the right to charge more for your services. After all, you've organized your business to produce higher-end results, and done it in a way that makes your clients feel special. They feel like they're at the Ritz Carleton, not the Holiday Inn and they'll be happy to pay fees that give them that experience.
Marketing and selling high-end services isn't something you can transition to overnight, but if you really want a sustainable business that makes a lot more money and is more fulfilling, there's really no other way to go.
The More Clients Bottom Line: Start now to plan to attract more high-end clients. Attend my complimentary teleseminar on Thursday, September 1st at 12 noon Pacific.
To learn more, go to: